Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pictures

I haven't been very good at taking pictures of Adam recently because I haven't felt very well and it's not on the top of my priority list.  But I've been feeling a little better so I charged up the camera and have taken a few over the last month or two.  Our little baby is turning into a little boy.  This one is a few months old but I had to include it.  This is the face only a mother could love.  That's dirt in his boogers.


Little boys are so dirty.
***********
Brent's Mom is awesome.  She spoils Adam with clothes.  Adam got a whole summer wardrobe from her and the timing couldn't have been more perfect.  I hadn't felt well enough to go shopping for him and he needed new clothes badly.  It was a huge blessing for our family.  All the outfits have some sort of vehicle on them.  He LOVES trucks and cars.  The bigger the better.  He thought that the "Ga Ga" (dump truck) on his shirt was so awesome.  Here he is modeling his new outfit.



He even has a toy dump truck to match.

These pictures turned out so cute.  He's reaching for the camera.  He wants to see the babies in the camera but he doesn't realize that we have to take pictures of the baby first.


He's becoming quite a little ham too.  Lately when I go to take his picture or take video of him, he really hams it up.  We got a new dining room table recently.  Adam wanted to test it out.
Anyway, even though he's growing up, he's still a little cutie.  We love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment