Wednesday, October 17, 2012
I ♥ Nap Time
Sunday evening Adam climbed/fell out of his bed. Monday evening he climbed out multiple times. I began freaking out because I'm not ready for him to be that independent. So far he hasn't done it at nap time, but I know it is coming. He seems to only do it when he doesn't want to go to bed at night. I don't know why he all of a sudden switched from going to bed fine, to fighting it. Maybe it was because of everything that was going on last weekend and during the week (we had family in town for Emma's blessing and stuff, more on that later). Anyway, I look forward to nap time so if he has a hard time staying in his bed, I just don't know how I will get anything done. I need my kids to be consistent with their routine or I lose it. Adam is pretty good, except in cases like this, and Emma hasn't figured hers out yet. So yeah, I {heart} nap time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment