We got our first sonogram today.
There's the little baby. They said I was 11 weeks and 1 day, so my due date, according to all the measurements and stuff was September 2. Happy Birthday Tina! You just might get a little niece or nephew for your birthday. The Dr.'s due date was September 6, so we will see if it is changed or not. The same thing happened with Adam but we just kept the Dr.'s date. Turned out that the sonogram date was more accurate because he was born 1 day early according to that, and 3 days early according to the Dr.'s date.
It looks like the baby has no legs but they are just tucked up under. Anyway, I'm hoping to get feeling better soon, seeing as how the first trimester is almost over.
We took Adam with us so that he could see the baby. He has no clue what's going on. I'm sure that will change when the baby comes.
Update: I went to the doctor a few days later and she said the "official" due date is September 4.

Yay! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteso cute, I hope your morning sickness goes away too, it's not fun being sick when you have a little one to look after. keep me posted in what you're having i wanna make it something too :)
ReplyDelete